Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rumah Anak Yatim Khairiyah, Jalan Kapar, Klang


I volunteered under a NGO named, Teach For the Needs. TFTN provides free tuition to the needy such as orphans and kids who their parents unable to afford tuition. so basically, ill be volunteering to provide free tuition for these kids. i am a little bit worry since my English is not so proficient and i am depending on the spell-checker to make sure my spelling is alright. but i still have time to prepare myself. May Allah help me to build a strong and educated ummah..   :) 

i am very excited and eager.... i have a new vision in my life and for the first time in my life, i am determined to work for it. 

so, on 4th of October 2012, i went to an orphanage in Klang as directed by my fellow volunteer for my own personal visit to actually have  a look at the kids, the place where one day ill be giving free tuition to them.



The headmaster of the place is Encik Bani. i had interviewed him and it is quite disturbing for me when he mentioned the kids behave differently in front of guests and the committee that taking care of that place.

some kids were avoiding me, especially teenagers. and the small ones, a little bit hesitate at first and later become very friendly. I made some new friends that day.  Even thought not much, but it is enough for me to plan my next step.

They needs attention, a good role model  and some one who they can talk to..

I wish i can be that person.. for Allah and this kids, i have promised myself to be a better person so i can help this kids to have a better life and to be with them in Jannah.. Insyallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts