Thursday, October 4, 2012

If you want a husband like Prophet Muhammad pbuh, be like Aisyah r.a

Bismillah

Assalamualaikum wrt

This is my first post of this blog.. the title of the post said it all..

I am a girl...just another muslim girl.. but i am determined to be a TRUE MUSLIM

I believe in jannah.. and i also believe in the existence of it.. picturing a heaven but never actually want to chase after it is like watching a paradise-on-Carribean-Island advertisement, i want to go there but never actually made any effort.

So, i will and would work for my jannah and find my spouse who also want to strive for jannah..
I want to be like Aisyah r.a who has the most romantic husband in the world which is our Prophet.
I never expect perfection but i wish my future husband is a person who love Prophet Muhammad and follows his Sunnah..

And this is my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment